Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stash Report March 23, 2014

Fabric Used this week: 5 1/4 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 5 1/4 yards 
Fabric Added in March: 13 1/4 yards
Fabric Added in February: 8 yards
Fabric Added YTD35.7yards
Fabric Used in March: 8.75 yards
Fabric Used in February7.5 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 27.25 yards
Stash ENHANCEMENT: 8.5 
Fabric for jacket has been kitted and strips sewn together and are now waiting for me to debone sweatshirt and retreat. Coral to left won't work as lining so since it was from stash back it goes and I will pick another fabric.

   As my DD#4 has been saying for the last two weeks, we are not allowed in a fabric store without proper supervision! She has caught the sewing bug and the "Fabric Flu"! I knew it was contagious!
     I finished putting the binding on my "Lone Star" which was never counted. So that was my 5 1/4 yard finish. 
     I was at work all alone with very few customers all day long Saturday surrounded by beautiful fabric! You know I had to do something to keep myself occupied. So I pulled the batiks I needed for my next "Fractured Bargello Jacket." That accounted for 7 quarter yard pieces or 3 1/4 yards. I even cut the first 2 1/2" strips and the .75" strips. 
     Then I decided to find fabric for Easter/Goodbye presents for the other two third grade teachers. I am planning on making them each a microwave bowl and a covered steno pad. That accounted for two more yards! 
     As you can see, I should not be in the shop without supervision. The only reason I didn't buy more is that my boss called and gave me an assignment and customers came in or I would have bought fabric for MES.
      Speaking of MES, her crib quilt has been quilted with jumping frogs. (Sorry Blogger won't let me fix pictures. 
Lator gators! Watch out for the "Fabric Flu!"

4 comments:

  1. That is an adorable quilt. Frogs and toadstools are the perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey when I go to a fabric store "supervised" I seem to come away with more as my friends point out all sorts of stuff to me.. lol Love all the fabrics, especially that piece of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you happen to check on that green for me? I was so sick I really didn't care about anything all day.

    Those toadstools are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have places for all you bought, so that's worth something right? I'm lucky, if I tell Drama Teen that I'm supposed to walk out with no fabric, she'll remind me of that if she's with me. As long as she doesn't see a quilt she wants, she's pretty good at keeping me on task.

    ReplyDelete