Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stash Report September 28, 2014

Fabric In: yards
Fabric In September: yards
Fabric In YTD: 188 yards
Fabric Out: yards
Fabric Out YTD: 67 yards
Enhancement121 yards     
Another wheelchair quilt finished: 1 yard for the front and one yard for the back. 3 pillowcases (2 for gift and 1 for charity) and 1 zip bag made for a total of 4 more yards. Working on more!
Birthday gifts for Spirit to give!


     Everyone here is getting the crud. DH started and won't go to the doctor so DD#2 and I both caught it as did DD#4. If we could only cough in unison, then we could have music. You have to find the fun!
     Monday, I start subbing for a third grade LA class. Thus will continue until Thanksgivings break. A full six weeks playing with 40 quick minds. There won't be much quilting or sewing done due to lesson plans and papers to grade. It isn't as bad as it sounds! I have quite a few days where I will team sub with another retired teacher. 
I am off for Halloween until the second week of November so I can go to Houston and take classes & just chill. 
Lator, Gator! 

3 comments:

  1. Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Being around little people folks keep us young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are feeling poorly! I fighting the tonsils thing again. I am afraid if I go to the doctor he will want to take them out, and I am NOT ready for more surgery! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone feels better soon. Hope your teaching assignment works out well.

    ReplyDelete