Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Design Wall Monday, May 11, 2015


My design walls are empty! I have a baby quilt to bind and studio walls to cover before Thursday. 
  Today is my second daughter's birthday. Many years ago she was my Mother's Day gift and stole my heart right then and there.  She is not my favorite because each daughter is unique but she can ring me around her finger in an instant. I try to hide it from #1 and #3, but #4 knows the truth. It is the reason that her daughter and grand-daughter are so special to me.

Well enough with the sweetness! Too much sugar for a dime.
  Tuesday, DH and I go to the doctor to make sure he is getting well. Wednesday, we put batting and grids up on the studio walls and clean the office area. That will be a BIG job but I am up for it! Thursday, we travel to Sulfur to watch grandson and his team play. Friday, we rest! Saturday, hopefully, we travel back to Sulfur for finals.  Oh, and every day, I will go to work for 3 hours from 9 to 12 or 1 to 4 to sew on shop projects.
Yep, the crud/croup doesn't have a chance to survive that schedule!
Lator Gators. Make lemonade.
                    Remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment