Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stash Report Sunday October 11, 2015

Fabric In: 5 yards (Gifted Halloween Fabric)
In October: 5 yards 
Fabric In YTD: 62.705 yards
Fabric Out: 0 yards

Fabric Out October: 0.5 yards
Fabric Out 2015:  60.705 yards
Stash Enhancement2 yards

  
   I know that fabric is going out b/c the empty comic boards are adding up! Each board had no less than a yard of fabric on it. I know how much is coming in, but I have no idea how those boards are emptying without showing on my count. Our ghost must have found the studio and is hoarding fabric in the spirit world. (Heaven help me when she brings it all back. There are at least 15 empty boards!)
  This past week I worked on finishing the 5 bindings that I needed done. I am very happy to say that all 5 have been completed on time!
  When I was finished with the binding, actually while working on binding, I made Reva blocks and Wild & Goosey blocks. I also worked on the commissioned T-shirt quilt. The back of that quilt needs color. I think I will use a royal blue and gold piece from my stash or I may go buy fabric. Don't know yet.
Plans for this coming week besides leaving Thursday morning to go to Glenda's and cut binding, & spend Friday and Saturday with Dee working on Secret Sister gifts:
1. Work on commissioned quilt. I need to have all the blocks interfaced and sewn by Thursday if at all possible.
2. Work on Bella's diaper bag. This also needs to be done by Wednesday night to possibly be delivered next Sunday.
3. Get several cell phone props ready to stuff and a few ready to sew. I'll finish them at Dee's.
4. Work on Krotz Springs' blocks. I am way behind. I need to kit up 3 blocks to work on while at Dee's.
5. Work on J&B's BOM. I need to cut parts and kit.
6. Make more Reva Blocks and Wild & Goosey blocks.
7. Cut Churn dash blocks etc on Dee's machine.
 I over plan my activities for the week but going to Dee's is like a mini retreat. I can sew all night in the camper if I decide to do so.
 Well, time to go. Lator gators!

3 comments:

  1. Or u can sew all night in the house. I have two empty rooms with beds you can sleep in now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go for the house! Got to be more comfy!

    you are so busy! you go, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe what's coming in are smaller pieces than what's going out?

    ReplyDelete