Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Design Wall & Goals for 11/22 - 11/28

Design Wall:
Blocks 11 and 12 of KS BOM
Block 3 of J&B BOM
Twister Christmas Tree
Secret Sister Gifts-Can't show yet

Goals: Update on goals for 11/16 - 11/22 - Very productive week.
This week:
1) Make all the planned Secret Sister gifts. (phone holder, microwave cozy, sewing machine mat, burlap table runner) I have all the fabrics so I just need to sew. I only finished burlap table runner, place mats, 1 microwave cozy, and phone holder.
2) Cut out and make blocks 11 and 12 of the KS BOM. Then I need to reevaluate my progress. Nothing done
3) Make block 3 of the J&B BOM and pick up block 4. Didn't  even look at it.
4) Make 10 Reva Blocks, and 10 Wild &Goosey blocks.Didn't  even look at them.
5) Work on Twister Christmas tree. Didn't  even look at it.

1 comment:

  1. I need to start secret sister stuff. Maybe tomorrow since I am off all day on a friday

    ReplyDelete